Tarzan’s Tree House Hong Kong Disneyland
- Tarzan’s Treehouse can be found in Adventureland at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- To get to the treehouse you need to take the raft float over to the island. It’s just like the raft at Disneyland to get to Tom Sawyers Island.
- When you visit, make sure to check out the hours for this area of Adventureland since this area can close earlier than the rest of the theme park.
Climbing the Tree House
- Climbing around the tree house is very fun! It is full of twists, turns, staircases and more.
- We found a hidden bathroom right before you start climbing up the treehouse, so if you need to go, better go before you go up the first flight of stairs.
- Surrounding the tree house is the Jungle Cruise. If you listen closely when walking around you can hear the Skippers on the boat saying their funny jokes.
- If you have never seen the Tarzan movie, it’s still worth going over to visit his tree house.
- There are cute story book signs throughout your climb that tell you the story of Tarzan and Jane. The signs are in English and Chinese.
Exiting the Tree House
- There is a cute elephant at the exit of the treehouse. He is so cute and is spouting water from his trunk. I loved seeing him because there is not a cute elephant at Disneyland in California. It is always fun to see the subtle differences between the parks.
- Keep your eyes peeled for bugs in cages, musical pots and pans and other interactive items as you exit the tree house! You are entering Jane and her Fathers campsite where you can get a peek of what they brought with them on their travels.
Tarzan’s Treehouse Tour
Want to walk around Tarzan’s Tree house and go for a tour?! Come join us below!
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have an amazing day 🙂 For more around Hong Kong Disneyland, check out here.