California Adventure Easter Egg Hunt EGGstravaganza
It’s Easter time! And you know what that means?! Time for a good ol fashioned EGGstravaganza Easter Egg Hunt! Doing an Easter Egg hunt at a Disney park is always a great time for any age. My husband and I love doing the egg hunts, but kids would love it too!
Where to get the Egg Maps/Cost
- You can pick up a map in the Elias & Co. shop at the kids section counter.
- Each map costs $5.99 and comes with 1 egg prize.
- If you have a Disneyland season pass you can use it for 10% off your Egg Map Purchase! That is new this year 🙂
- To redeem your prize, bring your map back to the Elias & Co. store where there is a redemption stand. It has baskets of easter eggs and a sign you can’t miss! Show the cast members there your egg map and they will stamp the back of it saying you have redeemed your egg. Then you can pick out a specialty Disney themed egg of your own!
- You do not have to finish or even start your egg hunt to collect your prize. You can collect your egg when you buy your map if you won’t have time to go back later.
- Disneyland, California Adventure, and Downtown Disney all have an egg hunt and have prizes unique to their park. Ask a cast member which ones are the new ones and must haves for the spot!
Tips for the California Adventure Easter Egg Hunt
- Look up! There are lots of eggs hiding high in store signs or on balconies.
- Check inside the Shops if you cant find an egg on the outside of the store. Several of the eggs are hidden inside the store in the displays. Those were personally my favorite! So cute!
- Take a peek at the sides of store buildings to find any missing eggs!
- Ask a cast member or store employee for help finding eggs if you get stuck. All of them are super happy to help!
- The eggs on the map are out of order so make sure to read the names on the eggs so you don’t have to back track.
- We did the egg hunt as we went around the park visiting each area of the park so it took us all day to find all the eggs. If you focused on just the egg hunt you could probably make it around the park finding the eggs in an hour or so.
Want to see all the hidden eggs through out the park? Experience some Disney Easter fun?! Come join us on an EGGcellent exploration through Disney California Adventure.