Live Action Lion King Show
The Lion King Live Action show was super cool at Hong Kong Disneyland. If you have been to Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World, the stage for this Lion King show is set up very similar but it is an entirely diffrent live action show!
- Spinning room- The floats move around the room as actors come and go from the scenes! It is a pretty neat set up!
- English and Chinese- The show is in English and Chinese. It is a great mix!
- Characters sing but so do the animals on the floats! Its just awesome!
Tips for the Show
- Arrive 30 minutes early to the show! This show is very popular at this park and so its one you want to get to early. We tried to go see it twice and only got in once! Make sure to arrive early to get in. If you want a super good seat and you don’t mind waiting, arrive 45 mins early!
- When the gates open for the show, prepare to move quickly!
- If you want a seat with a back on it find a top row as quickly as possible. For the best seats in the house, head for the front row! The stage is in the middle so anywhere is a great spot to sit!
See the Show
Want to see the Live Action Lion King Show for yourself?! Come watch below.