Jungle Cruise at Hong Kong Disneyland
The Jungle Cruise at Hong Kong Disneyland is a ride you do not want to miss! If you have visited the U.S. Disney parks and rode the Jungle Cruise, the ride is the same set up, but has some very unique variations to the ride here.
What makes the Jungle Cruise unique at Hong Kong Disneyland
- FIRE! And lots of it too! Here there is a stone face that has large flames coming through it!
- WATER EXPLOSIONS! I mean how cool is that?
- You can go on the ride in 3 diffrent languages. When you make your way towards the ride line there are 3 diffrent lines you can enter. This ride is available in English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- The people! The people at the park are amazing! Everyone is so into the rides and duck, move around and react to whats going on in the rides. It makes for a fun adventure!
- SMOG! You go through a tunnel of fog on the ride that is pretty cool. It literally fills up the entire boat and you can barely see the person sitting next to you.
- The Accents! We went on this ride 4 times in English and all the skippers had an awesome accent! What’s more fun that going on a ride with a fun skipper?!
- Tarzan’s Tree House. You can spot Tarzan’s home on this ride when you first take off! It’s neat to see his home and imagine him swinging through the jungle with you.
What I missed about the Traditional Jungle Cruise at Disneyland
- There was no backside of water! That is one of the cheesiest lines on the ride, and my favorite!
- The scene with the lions around the “sleeping” zebra! This part was not on the ride in HK but there were “live” zebras.
Lets Go on the Ride!
Want to hear the funny jokes, say hi to the cute animals, or see the all the explosions and fire for yourself?! Come hop on the boat and join us for a spin on the Jungle Cruise at Hong Kong Disneyland!
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful one 🙂 For more Hong Kong Disneyland fun, visit our YouTube here.