DISNEY BOUNDING BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
Beauty and the Beast live action movie is coming to theaters March 17, 2017. Anyone else super excited?!?! We can’t wait to see it!
In honor of Belle, I thought it would be fun to create a Disney Bounding Beauty and the Beast outfit. Belle is super classy, but she also has a fun casual side to her style. For todays look I went with the more casual side for this look.
Make sure to come stop by the blog every week for Beauty and The Beast inspired outfits until the movie comes out. Next week is Disney Bounding as “The Rose” from the movie!
TIPS FOR DISNEY BOUNDING AS BELLE
- Belle’s classic outfits are blue and yellow. Try pulling colors from her classic outfits from your closet to create a Belle look.
- Find inspiration from other characters/objects in the movie. Chip, the Rose, the Mirror to add in small outfit details. They can inspire jewelry, phone cases, lipstick color, etc.
- Try mixing up a look with flared pants, skirt and a blouse or something with great shape!
- Pick one outfit piece and build the rest of the look around it. I started off with this Jumpsuit and loved it because it was a fun twist on her classic blue dress. Then I started adding other elements from the movie into the outfit.
- With the movie coming out soon, its time to stock up on fun Beauty and the Beast inspired items. Disney always does a great job doing fun collaborations with brands to celebrate the movie coming out. Check out these fun Beauty and the Beast collabs here, here.
Thank you for stopping by today! For more Disney Bounding Outfit inspiration, stop by here. Have a wonderful day!