Crystal Lotus Resturant
- You can find The Crystal Lotus restaurant at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel. It’s on the main level of the hotel right kiddy corner from the gift shop.
- Make reservations! Most of the food is made to order and so make sure to call in at least 48 hours in advance!
- Ask if seating is available by the window. There’s a really pretty courtyard view, in addition to the beautiful ocean you won’t want to miss.
- At the Crystal Lotus you can get darling themed Disney Food. Not only do they have darling dim sum, you can get cute tsum tsum pudding as well as other traditional Chinese dishes.
- Cost can vary depending on season and availability. When we went there was a special for 388 Hong Kong dollars a person for the Lunch Dim Sum Menu. That came out to about $50 US dollars a person.
We got one order of Lunch dim sum to split for the two of us. One order had plenty of food for two, so much that we actually had leftovers to eat later. If you are staying at the hotel, the fridge in the room is a perfect place to store your food for later.
The meal started off with Star Wars puffs, Mickey Seafood Pancakes and Mickey’s Turnip and Taro Pudding. Those were all super unique tasting and fun to try. We liked that they came with fun dipping sauces to smother on the cakes. These all were super hard to eat with chopsticks, as a result we both gave up on using them half way through our meal.
Are you dying over this super cute Disney themed food?! The food is oh so darling and most of all very delicious! If you have never tried dim sum, this is a great place to try it.
All of the dim sum were filled with diffrent ingredients. Veggies, pork, beans, etc. Jake’s favorites were the bean filled ones. My favorites were the veggie filled green aliens in addition to the pork filled piggies.
Come Experience the Crystal Lotus Restaurant
Below is a little vlog from our adventures at the Crystal Lotus restaurant. Come tour the restaurant, see what’s inside the dim sum, see close ups and more!
Thank you for stopping by today and most of all, have a wonderful day 🙂