Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
The Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel is a must when visiting Hong Kong Disneyland. Why you ask?!
- The Hotel and Park are on the same island as the airport. There is not much to do in this area or stay unless you go into Hong Kong itself. If you are planning on just doing a few Disney days, take the splurge and spend the money to stay at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel.
- Close walk or bus ride to the park Resort. We preferred the walk from the hotel to the Resort since it is empty and amazing for photos! There is a giant Hong Kong Disneyland sign that is awesome to grab a picture by. Since people coming from the city to the park are coming into Disneyland from a diffrent direction, you get the entire walk to the park all by your self!
- When at the hotel, you get everything Mickey themed! Shower curtains, carpet, food, if you keep on the look out you will find Mickey’s all over!
- Character dining is right at the hotel at the Garden Cafe. Make reservations in advance to make sure you get in your eating fun.
- You can book a decoration theme for your hotel room with goodies that will be on your bed and room door when you arrive. When we went it was the opening of Iron Man so you could pick out a Iron Man theme or Celebration Room Decoration Package.
Where to Eat at the Hotel
- Crystal Lotus– The cutest Dim Sum you will ever see. Open for Lunch and Dinner.
- Walts Cafe- Cute restaurant by the hotel lobby. The meals come with a fun little side buffet full of tasty goodies.
- Enchanted Garden– Character dining buffet for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Has a variety of foods from all different regions of the world in addition to Mickey themed food.
- Room Service- The Indian food and Burger are fantastic!
- Tennis Courts
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Kids Activity Center
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Live Music- In the grand lobby daily.
- Garden Maze- This is in the courtyard and fun to run around. We saw a few kids running around in it with a balloon and it was so cute!
- Delivery Service- As a hotel guest you can get your shopping purchases from the park sent for free to the hotel to the bell desk to pick up at the end of the day.
- Currency Exchange- You will need Hong Kong cash at the park for treats at the outdoor food carts. At the hotel you can change money at the lobby front desk 24 hours a day.
- Business Center- We went here to print off our plane tickets home. It didn’t cost anything to print them out.
If you want to walk through the hotel with us, or explore the grounds; check out our little vlog below 🙂
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful one 🙂