Walt’s Cafe Quick Tips
- The restaurant is located inside the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel to the left of the hotel lobby. This is a fun option to eat while staying here.
- Reservations are available at the hotel by calling +852 3510-6000. The cast members speak English and Chinese so you can easily make reservations.
- Restaurant hours are typically from 7:30am to 10:30pm.
- Vegetarian and Western Cuisine $$$
- This restaurant is a tribute to Walt Disney hence the name. The back wall has a cute picture montage of 60 vintage photos of Walt on some of his adventures you will want to check out while there.
- There is an elegant Victorian vibe to the restaurant that is comfortable and classy.
- The views from the restaurant are so lovely. You can see out to the courtyard with a fun maze garden and ocean scenery.
- There is a menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A Halal menu is available on request.
- We dined at Walt’s Cafe for breakfast! Our meals came with a continental buffet. The buffet had yogurts, meats, treats and more. To see the full spread, check out our vlog below.
- Jake got the eggs Benedict and I got a Mickey waffle! We both really enjoyed our meals.
- Don’t forget to get a Mickey Coffee or Hot Chocolate! Oh so yummy!
Join us for Breakfast at Walt’s Cafe
Want to see the cute food for yourself, walk through the restaurant or see the continental buffet?! Come join us as we dine for breakfast at Walt’s Cafe.