California Adventure Food and Wine Festival
Anyone else love the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot?! It is so fun now that California Adventure does a Food and Wine Festival too! It is the perfect Disney park for it! There are 11 outdoor kitchens all full of fun themes and tasty food. The festival is going on till April 16th 2017.
With the festival there is lots of outdoor concerts, fine dining dinners and other specialty events. If you are a Disneyland Annual Pass Holder there are special things going on just for you! Here is a link to the info.
Sip and Savor Pass 2017
Sadly this pass is only available for Disneyland Annual Pass Holders. Currently you can only get one per pass per passholder. The Sip and Savor Pass includes 8 coupons that you can redeem for food and beverage (excluding alcohol) at select Festival Marketplaces.
The Sip and Savor Pass costs $45, which will save you on a few dollars per item you get. Most of the food is $6-8, desserts around $5. I would recommend getting the pass if you can, then you know you will get 8 tasty items for a good deal.
The little tabs around the pass are called coupons and those are what you turn in to get your food. One tab for one food item. Its fun because the pass comes on a lanyard and when you cash in your coupon for a food item not only do you get your food, but you also get a fun button to add your lanyard. All of the outdoor kitchens have diffrent colored buttons so the more places you try, the more colorful your lanyard will become.
If you have a Disneyland Annual pass the Sip and Savor Pass can be purchased at Seaside Souvenirs, Studio Store, Festival Gifts at Stage 17 and the AP Corner in Paradise Pier.
Festival Marketplaces Menus
- SWEET & SOURDOUGH- Bay Shrimp Louie Salad in a mini Boule, White Cheddar Lager Soup in a mini Boule, Milk Chocolate Sourdough Bread Pudding
- I LOVE ARTICHOKES- Fried Artichokes Carbonara, Grilled & Chilled Artichoke Hearts, Creamy Artichoke & Dark Chocolate Cake Pop, Orange Iced Tea
- LEMON GROVE- Roasted Cauliflower & Meyer Lemon-infused, OIKOS Greek Nonfat Yogurt Cauliflower Puree, Duck Confit on Potato Smash, Meyer Lemon Macaron, Cherry Lemonade
- THE ONION LAIR- Braised Wagyu Beef on Creamy Polenta, French Onion Mac & Cheese, Chocolate Hazelnut and Rasberry Feuillete Tart, Passion Fruit Lemonade
- GARLIC KISSED- Grilled Beef Tenderlion Slider, Black Garlic & Soy-braised Pork Belly Bao, Garlic-Rosemary & Avocado Oil Ice Cream Pop
- NUTS ABOUT CHEESE- Brie Toast with Fig & Mint, Baked Ham & Swiss Cheese Croque Monsieur Roll, Chevre Fromage Blanc Tartine infused with Rosemary & Honey, Almond Milk Tea
- OLIVE US- Chilled Cioppino Soup, Warm Olive Focaccia, Vanilla Bean Creme Fraiche Panna Cotta
- BACON TWIST- Baby Icebery & Heirloom Tomato Wedge, Smoked Bacon Mac & Cheese, Maple Bacon Whoopie Pie
- SEAFOOD…SUSTAINED- Verlasso Sustainable Salmon Tataki, Cage-free Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs with Farm-raised Smoked Trout, Passion Fruit Posset & Coconut Chia, Mango Agua Fresca
- OFF THE COB- Jackfruit Carnitas Banh Mi Nachos, Sweet Corn Nuggets with Beef Chili, Roasted Sweet Corn Custard Tart
- L.A. STYLE- Chicken Teriyaki Slider with Spicy DOLE Pineapple Jam, Korean Barbecue Beef Short Rib Tacos, Fresh Strawberry Compote Lemon Verbena & Vanilla Bean Shortcake Parfait, DOLE Pineapple-Strawberry Float
Favorite Things We Ate
Kelsey- We didn’t get around to all the food booths, but of what we tried my top two favorites were the Meyer Lemon Macaron from the Lemon Grove and Grilled Beef Tenderlion Slider at Garlic Kissed.
McKenzie- My favorites hands down were Chicken Teriyaki Slider with Spicy DOLE Pineapple Jam and the Korean Barbecue Beef Short Rib TacosFood from L.A. Style. Oh so nummy!
Wine Festival Tour Vlog
Want to hear our reviews on each of the food items we tried, or see all the tasty items?! Come join McKenzie and I as we eat our way through the Food and Wine Festival at California Adventure.