Dumbo the Flying Elephant Hong Kong Disneyland
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant is one of my favorite classic Disney rides! I love overlooking Fantasyland and looking at the people walking around below.
- When its almost your turn in line, a cast member will give you an oval shaped pass.
- Once you pick out your elephant to ride, a cast member will collect the passes and check your seat belts.
- The elephant can go up and down with a lever. The real question is though.. who gets to control the lever!? We always like to go on the ride twice so we each get a turn 🙂
- While you fly around in your elephant you get to enjoy lovely views, a nice breeze, and a cute organ melody tune.
- For up to date wait times you can download the Hong Kong Disneyland app. This is a great way to check current wait times and plan your day. We went on the ride first thing when the park opened and walked right on.
Dumbo Photo Spot
- Isn’t he so cute?! Like the original Disneyland, there is a photo spot where you can take pictures with Dumbo!
- There is not a photopass cast member here but there are usually people walking by you can ask to take your picture and then you can take theirs!
Experience the Ride
Want to walk through the Dumbo line, get fly high in the sky, or see the views from up high?! Come join us and experience the Dumbo Ride!
Thank you for stopping by today! If you want to see more Hong Kong Disneyland fun, make sure to check out HERE.