Isn’t a Bug’s Land the cutest place ever!? I remember the first time walking into a Bug’s Land and feeling the magic. I really felt like a bug! The Disney Animators nailed it all. The popsicle stick benches, glow bug lights, it is all so cute! At christmas time there are giant christmas lights and just when you think Bug’s Land couldn’t get any cuter, it does!
Bug’s Land is a great place to hang out because it’s usually not super packed and so you can ride the rides over and over! This land is great for any age but if you have younger kids, they will be in heaven!
Rides and Attractions
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug! – 3d experience where you can become an Honorary Bug! You get to go underground to a neat theater where you can watch a fun film with Flik and friends!
- Heimlich Chew Chew Train- Ride a caterpillar train as Heimlich eats his way through the ride! Personally… my favorite ride at California Adventure! It is super cute and has awesome watermelon and animal cookie smells.
- Flik’s Flyers- Fly in the sky in a box of animal crackers, or even an old box of Chinese take out! Go for a whirl in the sky on Flik’s latest ant invention!
- Francis’ Lady Bug Boogie- Ready for a spin?! A fun fast and spinny ride on Francis’ the lady bug! If you get sick on the tea cups…pass on this ride! It’s a fun one though and usually only has a 5 minute wait.
- Tuck and Roll Drive em’ Buggie- Fun bug themed bumper cars
- Princess Dot Puddle Park- Hot day? Come play in the water and cool off!
- Character Meet and Greets!- If you time it just right you can meet Flik and friends!
In Bug’s Land there are not any restaurants but there are some treat carts! You can get a churro from the churro cart and an cold treat at the ice cream cart!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great day! Hope you get to visit a Bug’s Land soon! For more attractions, check out here.