Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Room Perks
The Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Rooms are pretty standard as hotel rooms go but of course there are some fun Disney Perks.
- Toiletries are replaced everyday with new ones so if you want to stock up, go for it! We stayed for 3 nights and every day when our room was cleaned it had more of all the cute little dwarf items and shampoo/conditioners.
- 4 free water bottles are left in the room each day. They are great to take to the park or enjoy in your room.
- Lots of hidden Mickey’s around the room to be found! On the shower curtain, in the carpet, coat hanger, slippers, etc.
- If you are staying at any of the Disney Hotels, anything you purchase at the Park, you can have sent to the bell desk of the hotel to pick up later in the day for free.
- Robes and slippers provided in the room. They have little mini ones for cute kiddos too! The slippers are great to hand on to for the long plane flight ride home.
- Empty fridge in the room which is great for left overs from the restaurants, fresh produce, water bottles, etc.
- Ask about Fast Passes when you check in to your room. The front desk gave us 2 Fast Passes to use on select rides at the park.
- Room service with cute Mickey treats for late night snacks! We ordered the Indian Food and Beef Burger and loved them both!
Tips for Staying at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
- Book in advance! Currently this hotel and the Hollywood Hotel are the only two next to Disneyland to stay at so they book up fast! On April 30th, 2017 the Explorer’s Lodge opens which is another Disney Hotel on site.
- Make reservations at the Crystal Lotus for the cutest dim sum you will ever eat!
- Try character dining at the Garden Cafe for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The Disney characters at Hong Kong Disneyland are like no other! They are so fun, full of energy and take lots of pictures with you! Not to mention, the buffet is fantastic!
- Say hi and talk to Disney employee’s. They are all so kind, but a lot of them carry around stickers and other little freebies that they like to hand out.
- Currency exchange by the hotel lobby front desk. This is super helpful since you will need cash for all the outdoor food vendors/carts at the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Park. There is also an ATM.
- Staying at the hotel you are extra close to the Disneyland Park. You can walk or take a free shuttle bus to the Park. We preferred the walk since it is Disney themed and there is a giant Park entrance sign you can take pictures at with minimal people around to be in the shot.
Hong Kong Disneyland Room Hotel Room Tour
Want to see more of the room, bathroom, all the cute little details, and more?! Here is a little vlog where you can see all the fun! Thank you for stopping by.
If you are booking a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland soon, make sure to check out our guide to everything you need to know about Hong Kong Disneyland before you go!