Fairy Tale Forest
- Fairy Tale Forest is exclusive to Hong Kong Disneyland.
- You can find it at the entrance of Fantasyland coming from Adventureland or Toy Storyland.
- Here you can see miniature movie scenes from all your favorite Disney fairy tale stories.
- Tinker Bell’s home and meet and greet photo-spot can be found here as well. Make sure to use your Hong Kong Disneyland app to see what times she will be making appearances.
- In the forest you walk around to diffrent displays, read story books and spin dials that are interactive with the scenes. Lots of fun for any age.
- No joke, you have to watch our vlog below just to see Rapunzel and Flynn. There is a dial you spin and Rupunzel comes out of the town and pulls up her hair to rescue Flynn. If you stop spinning, Flynn falls and yells! It is too cute and funny!
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Isn’t Dopey so cute? This movie scene was my favorite and I am so sad we didn’t get more pictures of this area! We did get lots of video though, so if you want to see more of this area, make sure to check out our vlog below.
- There was a cute spot where you could peek in on the 7 Dwarfs mining and singing the day away.
Beauty and Beast
- There were lots of fun details in the Beauty and Beast area. Here you can find a cute rose tile motif, Belle and the Beast dancing around, fun garden to walk around and more!
- Cinderella’s castle had a fun drawbridge that went up and down.
- In this area there is a darling tile glass slipper spot that is perfect for a great shofie picture!
- You can also see Cinderella’s fairy godmother come and turn her from sad and missing the ball, to the bell of the ball.
The Little Mermaid
- Anyone else obsessed with this movie as a child?! No joke I would watch it three times a day on repeat over and over. It was so fun to see some of my favorite scenes come to life. The Little Mermaid area of Fairy Tale Forest is the last section you walk through. It also felt like the biggest portion of the Forest.
Walk Through the Fairy Tale Forest
Want to hear Flinn Ryder scream, Cinderella turn from drab to fab, Ariel and Prince Eric kiss, Belle and the Beast dance, the 7 dwarfs mining and more?! Come walk around with us as we explore the Fairy Tale Forest at Hong Kong Disneyland.
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope have a wonderful day! For more Hong Kong Disneyland fun, check out here.